- Dress in a way that pleases him but is also appropriate for the occasion and comfortable for you. There is nothing demeaning in choosing appropriate clothing that you know He will like.
- Allow him to be a Gentleman: open doors for you, assist you in ways you may not NEED, but shows His desire and ability to care for you.
- Smile. It’s that simple. A small smile and THAT look in your eye can tell him everything.
- Don’t criticize. Disagree in mannerly way if needed, but don’t be a bitchy complainer. If you don’t want him to speak ill of you, don’t do it to him.
- Use the word by which you call him whether it be “Sir” or “Master” in small talk then glance at Him. For example: Why, Mary, this steak is delicious! You certainly are the master of the grill!”
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: